View topic - [WORKAROUND] Mageia 8 & PHP7

I made a big mistake. I did a fresh install on my server without realizing mageia 8 only comes with PHP8 until it was too late.

Mageia forum • View topic - [Solved] Multiple PHP install

I'm developing a drupal module and drupal 8 runs with php7 and now drupal 9 with php8. But sometimes I at least should switch between php ...

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

Mageia forum • View topic - php 7

Hello, There is a plan for implement php 7 on mageia 6? I ask because now a lot packages require that version for example laravel... cognitus ...

Mageia forum • View topic - Downgrade PHP: Web App unable to Run

Anyways, fresh install of task-lamp (php), I've got Nextcloud direct from their website. Unzipped it, got apache configured correctly (first ...

Mageia forum • View forum - Basic support

Mageia forum. share the magic. Skip to content ... Topics: Replies: Views: Last post. (Solved) Strange font in ... [WORKAROUND] Mageia 8 & PHP7 by rtl19 » Tue Mar ...

mageia · GitHub Topics

Tools to manage a large set of RPM .spec files, tailored for the Mageia Linux distribution. command-line rpm mageia. Updated on Feb 15 ...

Wiki » Mageia 8 Errata

Workaround: You may be able to compile PHP7 yourself, see our forum. Removed packages. Generally, see at end of Release Notes. VirtualBox.

Failure to upgrade : table ojs.publications not found - Software Support

Hi, I upgraded OJS from version 3.1.1.4 to 3.3.0.8, because my system was upgraded to PHP 8.0. However, the upgrade failed because of a defunct ...

Mageia forum • View forum - The magician suggests...

Mageia forum. share the magic. Skip to content ... Topics: Replies: Views: Last post. KMail-Users: Do not change ... [WORKAROUND] Mageia 8 & PHP7 by rtl19 » Tue Mar ...

NC21 beta and PHP8 - Development - Nextcloud community

Hi I am trying to get NC21 beta working with Mageia 8 beta. Mageia 8 ships PHP8 out of the box. I get NC21 beta (beta3 to beta5) to work ...

All rights reserved to Forumer.com - Start Your Free Forum 2001 - 2024